This app (among several other apps) can be used in scrum poker planning sessions anywhere. It includes the numbered cards along with infinity and the coffee cup card.
With the built-in Scrum Baseline, you may always have a baseline for your stories ready at your fingertips for your future voting sessions.
The application will help Scrum Masters at daily Scrums to gather impediments and help team members stay focused, restrict the meeting duration to 15 minutes. Every meeting is immediately followed by a scrum report with all the collected issues and meeting details to show who was too talkative.
The very simple Daily Scrum Timer helps to maintain the daily scrum meetings within the 15 minutes.
All times can be adapted by using the menu before the timer is started.
Pass the mobile phone around during the meeting.
Scrum poker, is a consensus-based technique for estimating, mostly used to estimate effort or relative size of user stories in software development. It is a variation of the Wideband Delphi method. It is most commonly used in agile software development, in particular the Extreme Programming methodology.
Features: 1. Elegant design 2. Multiple card set 3. Easy to use
Each Scrum mind map in this MindMapBook, has its elements arranged intuitively according to the importance of the concepts, and are classified into groupings, branches, or areas, with the goal of representing semantic or other connections between portions of information.
Below are some of the key features that you would definitely find useful,
- The MindMapBook covers around 7 chapters required to understand and revise knowledge about Scrum
- About 30+ well designed, mind maps that collate all of the material relevant to the topic and within the context of each chapter
- Few diagrams for knowledge areas that require more elaborate presentation
- Ability to search through the mind maps, mark them as favorites
- A brief summary associated against each mind map
ScrumMaster is a tool to manage Scrum projects. It includes a database driven product backlog, a task board with burndown chart and the possibility to share the database with other iPad users.
- Overall project settings
- Specific sprint settings (such as definition of done and goal)
- Product Backlog where it's possible to create, remove and edit user stories
- Database is saved locally and is possible to share with other iPad users.
- Task board with burndown chart displaying progress of current sprint